Join the Frontier family as a pilot of one of the fastest growing airlines. We know pilots are the heart of our airline so we offer competitive benefits and flight privileges for you and your family. We can't wait for your career to soar with us!
Armed with a business model that succeeds in any economic climate, Frontier is poised to double in size over the next 5 years. For a new pilot, that means less time on reserve, a fast upgrade (2-3 years) and the comfort of knowing you have a career ahead of you.
Our pilots receive industry competitive benefits. We offer a variety of benefits, including health, financial, travel and retirement to take care of our crew. As a Frontier pilot, you will enjoy the following employee benefits:
Health Savings Account
Flexible Spending Accounts
More About the Benefits and Options We Offer:
- Frontier Travel Perks: You're not the only one that gets to travel! Employees, dependents, spouse, children, domestic partners, parents and companions have access to travel privileges on Frontier.
- Buddy Passes: Receive 28 Buddy Passes (one-way) per year for friends and family.
- Charles Schwab Retirement Plan: You have the option to contribute on a pre-tax basis, post-tax, Roth basis or the combination.
- Investments: We have a range of investments including Target Date Retirement Funds. Also enjoy retirement plan assistance with Guided Choice.
- Employer Contribution: After 12 months, you're eligible for Frontier to make matching contributions. The match is 50% of your contribution each pay period up to 10% of your eligible earnings!
- Time Off:: We offer generous vacation time that increases over time. You'll also get up to 120 days over 12 years of sick leave that you can accrue and maintain even while on a leave of absence.
- Additional Benefits: We provide Company-Paid Life and AD&D insurance. We also offer a range of voluntary insurance options including Short and Long-Term Disability, pet insurance and more!
READY TO START YOUR NEXT ADVENTURE WITH US?
Before we can welcome you on board, make sure you meet our pilot requirements. Review what you'll need below:
1500 hours total time (2500 preferred)
750 hours multi-engine fixed wing
500 hours pilot in command (PIC)
500 hours jet/turbo-prop
Frontier considers only hours in fixed wing/rotary aircraft as flight time towards minimum qualifications. Hours logged in flight simulators, or as flight engineer, bombardier, navigator, WSO, EWO, RIO, NFO, UAV, or Special Crew will not be considered as flight time for these purposes.
Current FAA Class 1 Medical Certificate
Vision corrected to 20/20
FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit
Valid Passport, with machine-readable print, and the ability to travel in and out of the United States
Authorization to work in the United States
Ability to travel in and out of the U.S. to all cities/countries served by Frontier Airlines, Inc.
Ability to relocate or commute
Ability and willingness to work weekends, nights, holidays and overnight trips
Ability and desire to maintain a well-groomed and professional appearance
Ability to pass pre-employment drug testing and background checks
Experience with sophisticated aircraft equipment including Electronic Flight Instrument Systems (EFIS) and Flight Management Systems (FMS) preferred