What are the requirements?
- 14 CFR 61.160 Restricted ATP
- 750 Total Time, which must include the following airplane time:
- 250 Hours of Fixed-Wing PIC
- 100 Hours of Fixed-Wing PIC Cross Country
- 25 Hours of Fixed-Wing Night PIC
- 25 Hours of Fixed-Wing Multi
Where can I complete my required fixed-wing training?
Frontier-approved flight school locations. For a complete list of current schools, email email@example.com
How long is the program?
Depending on the hours needed to meet the 250 hours of FW training, it will vary for each individual, but plan on one month to five months
When Should I Apply?
Within twelve months or less of separating from active duty
How Do I Apply?
Click here to apply online
What financial assistance will I receive?
$35k Sign-On Bonus available to assist with funding of:
- FW training
- Jet transition course to prepare you for Frontier's First Officer new hire training
When can I contact my mentor?
Upon enrollment into the program, your mentor will reach out and share their contact information
What if I am a civilian helicopter pilot or non-U.S. military?
The RTP is currently for U.S. military-trained aviators only