At Frontier Airlines, our goal is to drive low fares in the communities we serve; giving more people, across the country, the opportunity to fly. We care deeply about each community and partner with a number of nonprofit organizations around the country.
In addition, we provide corporate donations to nonprofit organizations in the form of airline vouchers that can be used for fundraising events.
If you are interested in applying for a Frontier Airline’s voucher, please review the criteria below. If you match the criteria, then use our Charitable Donation Application to submit your proposal. Please do not call Frontier Airlines to check the status of your application. We will process all applications in a timely fashion and advise you via e-mail if your request has been approved within six weeks of your fundraising event.
In order to be eligible for a donation, please make sure your organization and request meet the following criteria:
- Your organization is a registered 501(c)(3) organization.
- Your organization is not affiliated with any of the following:
- Individual churches
- Labor groups
- Political organizations
- Sports teams
- Not requesting travel for individual purposes
- Please submit your request at least six weeks prior to an event taking place in a city Frontier serves.
- Your organization has not received a donation from Frontier in the past year.
We are inspired and amazed by the work nonprofit organizations accomplish in communities across the U.S. and are honored to consider your request. Thank you for visiting the Frontier Airlines Community Relations page!