Customer Service Plan
1. Offer the Lowest Available Fare
Our lowest fares are available at our website, FlyFrontier.com. Certain fares such as internet promotions, may not be available to our reservations agents and are only available at FlyFrontier.com.
2. Communicate Delays and Flight Disruptions
We know that it’s important to keep customers informed and we’ll make every reasonable effort to ensure that we provide accurate, up-to-date flight information whenever it changes. We will update customers about delays, cancellations and diversions, whether they are at the airport, onboard an aircraft or elsewhere.
We recommend you add your email address and phone number to your reservation, either when you book at FlyFrontier.com or afterwards by updating your Manage my Booking page through logging My Trips.
3. Deliver Bags On-Time
When you arrive at your destination, we always try to ensure that your checked baggage is there, too. If your baggage does not arrive on your flight, please go to our Baggage Service Office, located in the baggage claim area or to our ticket counter, to report your delayed luggage. If your bag does not arrive as expected, we require that you report this to us within four hours of your arrival if you traveled on a domestic flight. The customer service agent will create a tracing file and will provide an update regarding the status of your baggage when it's available.
We will get you on your way as quickly as possible and cover your immediate, reasonable needs while you wait for your baggage to arrive. We'll make every reasonable effort to find your baggage and get it back to you within 24 hours.
We encourage you to place your contact information both on the inside and outside of all checked and carry-on baggage. We will attempt to contact any person named on a bag when we find an unclaimed, checked bag that contains a name and address or a telephone number.
RECOMMENDATION: Items of necessity such as medication, keys and passports and anything of significant value (such as electronic devices, computers, cameras and jewelry) should be packed in your carry-on baggage.
4. Allow Reservations to be Held or Cancelled without Payment
Frontier does not allow reservations to be held without payment.
Refunds are provided for reservations made seven days (168 hours) or more prior to your scheduled departure, provided that the refund is requested within 24 hours of your initial reservation.
5. Provide Prompt Ticket Refunds
Once the proper documentation is provided, we will process refunds for eligible domestic and international tickets within seven (7) business days of receiving the completed refund request. Due to billing cycles, a credit card statement may not reflect a refund immediately.
If you purchased the WORKS℠, you may cancel your ticket on your Manage my Booking page through logging into My Trips. After cancelling, you may complete and submit the Online Refund Form if you would like a refund to your original form of payment.
6. Properly Accommodate Customers with Disabilities and Other Special Needs
We are dedicated to meeting the travel needs of each of our customers, including those with disabilities and other special needs. We'll provide point of contact information for travelers with special needs at our ticket counters, gates, when calling our Reservations Department at 801-401-9000, or by filling out an Online Form.
Find detailed information to help passengers with special needs plan for their travel on our Special Service page.
7. Meet Customers' Essential Needs During Lengthy On-Board Delays
Sometimes a flight may be delayed on the ground before receiving takeoff clearance from Air Traffic Control, after landing at your destination, or during a diversion to another airport. These delays, known as “tarmac delays,” are rarely of extended duration. If, however, your flight experiences an extended tarmac delay after you have boarded or after the plane has landed, we commit to providing timely information on the situation. We will also provide for your essential needs including, as safety and security conditions allow, food, potable water, operable restroom facilities, and, access to medical treatment. Please see our Extended Tarmac Delay Contingency Plan for more details of how we handle long delays onboard an aircraft on the ground to ensure your essential needs are met.
8. Treat Customers on "Overbooked" Flights Fairly
In the event that a flight is overbooked, we will solicit volunteers to give up their seats. As thanks for the cooperation of these volunteers, we provide them with alternative travel accommodations and an electronic credit usable toward future transportation on a Frontier flight within 90 days of issuance. It is our goal to always find enough volunteers so that no customers are denied boarding involuntarily.
If, however, there are not enough volunteers, other passengers who check in after all seats have been assigned may be denied boarding involuntarily. If you are involuntarily denied boarding, we will give you a written statement that describes your rights and that explains how we determine boarding priority for an oversold flight. If there are fewer seats available than people who have checked it, generally, the last customer to check-in would be subject to removal.
In order to minimize the likelihood of getting denied boarding involuntarily, it is important that you check-in as early as possible. You can Check-In up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled flight at FlyFrontier.com.
9. Disclose Travel Itinerary, Cancellation Policies, Mileage Program Rules and Aircraft Configuration and Lavatory Availability
We'll gladly provide you with detailed information about our policies, products, aircraft configurations and services.
This information is available on our website at the following links:
10. Provide Notification Changes to Your Travel Itinerary
In the event that a schedule change impacts your upcoming travel itinerary, we will send you an email to notify you of the change if we have your email address. If you purchased your ticket though a travel agency, including an online travel agency, we will notify the agency of the itinerary change so that they can contact you about the change.
In order to minimize the likelihood of getting denied boarding involuntarily, it is important that you check-in as early as possible. You can check-in up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled flight at flyfrontier.com Online Check-In.
11. Be Responsive to Customer Feedback and Concerns
We value feedback from our customers to help us learn what we're doing well, as well as where we can improve. Our Customer Relations Department handles all of your feedback and ensures the information is circulated to the appropriate departments within Frontier.
You may contact us in three ways with your compliments, complaints or questions.
- Via our online Feedback Form.
- In writing, you may send written correspondence to us at:
Frontier Airlines, Inc.Attn: Customer RelationsPO Box 492085Denver, CO 80249
We will acknowledge receipt of written complaints and concerns within 30 days of receiving the correspondence, and we promise to have a substantive response within 60 days of receiving the correspondence
- By a phone call at 801-401-9000. Say "other options" at the first prompt, and say "feedback and concerns" at the second prompt.
12. Provide for Customers Inconvenienced by a Flight Delay, Diversion, Cancellation, or Misconnection
When it comes to flight delays and cancellations, some situations are within our control and others are not.
Here's how we describe the difference:
- Controllable Situations are defined as delays, diversions, cancellations, or service delivery failures considered within Frontier's control (such as delayed baggage or flight delays and cancellations caused by aircraft damage, mechanical issues, etc.). If your flight is delayed, cancelled, diverted, or if you miss a connecting flight due to controllable situations, we'll do our best to get you to your destination and place you on our next available Frontier flight at no additional charge. Alternatively, if your flight is cancelled we'll provide you, upon request, a full refund of any unused portion of your ticket.
- Uncontrollable Situations are defined as flight delays, diversions, or cancellations out of Frontier's control (such as those caused by weather, Air Traffic Control, etc.). We truly regret that uncontrollable situations may interrupt your travel. Given their nature, we do not offer compensation for uncontrollable events beyond the re-accommodation on the next available Frontier flight. Alternatively, if your flight is cancelled we'll provide you, upon request, a full refund of any unused portion of your ticket.
In the event of severe weather such as a blizzard or hurricane, we will enact our Severe Weather Plan and issue travel advisories on FlyFrontier.com. The Severe Weather Plan allows for re-booking of flights without additional fees for a later date when the weather improves.