Here are a few things you should know before you
We are committed to your health and safety. Learn more here.
Frontier Airlines Face Covering Requirement
* Persons with a disability who cannot wear a mask, or cannot safely wear a mask, because of that disability as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (42 U.S.C. 12101 et seq.) can apply for a face mask exemption. To learn about pre-travel exemption requirements, click here. This is a narrow exception that includes a person with a disability who cannot wear a mask for reasons related to the disability. It is not meant to cover persons for whom mask-wearing may only be difficult.
Temperature Screening Requirement
To help ensure the well-being of everyone onboard, a non-invasive temperature screening using a touchless thermometer will be taken at the gate for all passengers and crew.
Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher will not be able to board the plane. If time allows, we will give customers the opportunity to rest before receiving a second check. If the second temperature screening is 100.4 degrees or higher, our team will help the customer to rebook travel on a later date when they are feeling better.
Know Your Travel Policy
All Passengers Arriving From A Foreign Country To The US
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued an Order on January 12, 2021 requiring proof of a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of having recovered from COVID-19 for all air passengers arriving from a foreign country to the US. This Order will be effective on January 26, 2021. More info.
- Required Forms: All air passengers arriving from a foreign country to the US will be required to complete an attestation form, which can be found here. Please complete the form and it will be automatically updated to your itinerary.
Dominican Republic Travel Restrictions
- Testing: Travelers may be subject to temperature checks and testing upon arrival.
- Quarantine: There are currently no quarantine requirements.
- Required Forms: All travelers will be required to complete an online Health Form. More information can be found at https://www.godominicanrepublic.com/newsroom/coronavirus
El Salvador Travel Restrictions
- Testing: All arriving travelers are required to provide a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, which has been taken within 72 hours of travel.
- Quarantine: There are currently no quarantine requirements.
- Required Forms: Passengers must have a printed negative molecular COVID-19 test result issued at most 72 hours before arrival OR a COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
Guatemala Travel Restrictions
All travelers, 10 years of age and older are required to provide a negative COVID-19 test result which has been taken within 96 hours of travel.
Passengers with a COVID-19 vaccination certificate, received at least 2 weeks before departure, or with a COVID-19 recovery certificate issued at least 10 days after a positive test result 3 months or closer to arrival, will be admitted without additional paperwork.
Passengers without a negative COVID-19 antigen or PCR test taken at most 3 days before departure are subject to a COVID-19 test upon arrival at their own expense. Policies and restrictions are subject to change, check here for current information.
Mexico Travel Restrictions
Testing: Testing requirements are dependent on required Health Questionnaire.
Quarantine: Quarantine requirements are on required dependent on Health Questionnaire.
Required Forms: All travelers are required to complete a Health Questionnaire and may subject to additional screening upon arrival.
Puerto Rico Travel Restrictions
Testing: All travelers are required to provide a negative PCR molecular COVID-19 test result no more than 72 hours prior to arrival.
Quarantine: If a negative molecular COVID-19 test result is not provided; the traveler will have 48 hours to get a test done on the island and present evidence of its results. The traveler must remain in quarantine or isolation until a negative test result is provided. Those who fail to do so will be fined.
Required Forms: Prior or upon entry, travelers must complete a Travel Declaration Form from the Puerto Rico Health Department. Every passenger must present proof or upload the negative molecular test as part of the declaration form requirements.
USVI Travel Restrictions
Testing: Every traveler aged five and older who enters the U.S. Virgin Islands is required to complete and submit a negative COVID-19 result via the USVI Travel Screening Portal. Both molecular (taken within 5 days of travel) and antibody (taken with 4 months of travel) test results will be accepted. Travelers may be subject to additional testing upon arrival.
Quarantine: Quarantine may be required, which is dependent upon additional onsite screening.
Required Forms: Every traveler aged five and older who enters the U.S. Virgin Islands is required to complete and submit a COVID-19 test result via the USVI Travel Screening Portal.
LAX Airport Terminal Move
Notification of Airport Terminal Move at LAX
As of May 22 2021, Frontier operations at LAX will be moving from Terminal 5 to Terminal 1.5 for ticketing and check-in. Passengers will be bussed to MSC (Midfield Satellite Concourse) for boarding. Click here to learn more about California travel policy.
New Hand Sanitizer Regulation
TSA is now allowing passengers to bring liquid hand sanitizer up to 12oz. in carry-on bags until further notice. You should expect that containers larger than 3.4oz. will need to be screened separately, which will add some time to the checkpoint screening.
TICKET COUNTER INFO
DEN: Denver Ticket Counter Lines
BOOST Oxygen Bottles
Oxygen bottles such as BOOST Oxygen are considered Hazardous Materials and are not allowed aboard aircraft.
Samsung Note7 Device FAA Ban
The FAA and the U.S Department of Transportation have issued a ban on all Samsung Galaxy Note7 devices on board all aircraft in the US. You must comply with the FAA/DOT ban.
Here’s what you should keep in mind if traveling and own the banned device: Individuals who own or possess a Samsung Galaxy Note7 device may not transport the device on their person, in a carry-on bag, or in checked baggage on flights to, from, or within the United States. This ban includes all Samsung Galaxy Note7 devices (original and replacement models). More information regarding the Galaxy Note 7 ban
Personal Electric Vehicles
For safety reasons, personal electric vehicles (self-balancing scooters, electric skateboards, drift boards,
Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Notice
Apple has determined that, in a limited number of older generation 15-inch MacBook Pro units, the battery may overheat and pose a fire safety risk. Affected units were sold primarily between September 2015 and February 2017. Not all such products sold during this period are affected. Product eligibility is determined by the product serial number. Please visit the Apple Support Page for more information. If your Macbook Pro has this defective battery, your laptop will need to be turned off and unplugged during your flight.