Charitable Sponsorship Request
Frontier strives to support nonprofit organizations' charitable efforts in the communities we serve. Frontier happily accepts requests for charitable donations or sponsorship using the online Charitable Donation Application
. Due to the high volume of requests, we will be unable to respond to any submissions received via phone, mail, fax, or e-mail.
In order to be eligible for a donation, please make sure your organization and request fit the following criteria:
- Registered 501(c)(3) organization
- Not affiliated with any of the following:
- Individual churches (However, 501(c)(3) organizations affiliated with religious organizations qualify)
- Labor groups
- Political organizations
- Sports teams
- Not requesting travel for individual purposes
- Submit your request at least eight weeks prior to an event taking place in a city Frontier serves (see our route map to see where Frontier flies)
- Have not received a donation from Frontier in the past year
No exceptions will be made to the above criteria. If your organization is eligible for donation, please use our Charitable Donation Application
to submit your proposal. Please do not call Frontier to check the status of your application. We will process all applications in a timely fashion and advise you via e-mail if your request has been accepted or declined.