AD75 Positive Space
75% off the YF9C1 fare, positive space
(Travel agent discounts are unlimited)
To take advantage of these fares, take a moment to look over our basic rules and follow our procedures:
- Please call 800-243-6297 as we must make your reservations.
- This discount applies to travel agents only. Agency employee must be included on the ARC Eligibility list for current year, be a full-time employee (over 32 hours per week), and have been responsible for promoting air travel for at least three consecutive months.
- We allow self-ticketing. However, if you are unable to self-ticket, these passes can be issued at our ticket counters, and you will need extra time to check-in.
- IATA identification or ARC list with photo identification will be required at check-in.
- Code share partners are not eligible for this offer.
- EarlyReturns® mileage is not available with this offer.
- Circle trips are not allowed.
- If irregular flight operations exist, you'll be listed on the next Frontier Airlines flight only. No further compensation is available.
- This offer is not eligible for denied boarding and/or interrupted flight compensation.
- A minimum base fare of $75 will apply, one-way or roundtrip.
- In the event of an oversale, AD75 is prioritized according to Frontier's pass priority order, with revenue passengers taking precedence.
- You will be allowed 2 free checked bags. Fees will apply to oversized, overweight, and excess bags, as well as fees for special baggage items.
- Issue electronic AD75 tickets on Frontier-validated ticket stock
- S Class must be available for booking
- After the reservation is created by our Agency Support desk, GK (soft sell) the Y class of service in your system for self-ticketing
- Class of service for ticketing purposes: Y Class
- Fare Basis: Enter applicable fare basis code (YF9C15)
- Discount is calculated using the YF9C1 fare and the fare basis code YF9C15
- IT/Tour Code box: AD75
- Fare/Tax/Total boxes: Enter applicable fare (less discount) plus tax (Full departure/surcharge taxes apply and may not be discounted)
- Form of Payment: Credit cards are acceptable when self-ticketing outside of 24 hours of departure. Cash or check only if ticketing at the Frontier ticket counter.
- Commission: Enter "0" in the commission box
- Validity: 90 days from date of issue
- Endorsements: Valid F9 Only/Refundable, re-validations permitted
- Below are the blackout dates for AD75 travel; please keep in mind when planning your trip.
Additional instructions may be provided by a Frontier Agency Desk Agent.
February 17 and 20
November 21, 24, 25 and 26
December 21, 26 and 30
Our policies and blackout dates can change without notice.