Group Air Travel
Fly with 10 or more friends, family members, or business associates on the same itinerary, and we'll provide everyone with one price for the entire group. Here is what you need to know about our group fares:
- Group fares provide everyone with one price.
- You can select the type of fare that meets your needs:
- Economy — best price based on your group size; does not include checked bags.
- Classic — includes one checked bag and affords more flexibility for changes.
- Name changes are allowed. The first one is free for group tickets, and then a name change fee may apply for additional changes.
- A deposit holds your reservation until ticketing is due, which is 60 days before travel in most circumstances.
Members of a group can check-in online from home or at one of our airport kiosks (where available), just like everyone else.
Group travel qualifies to earn EarlyReturns bonus mileage. Each passenger also earns individual flight miles into his or her account. Be sure to give each person’s EarlyReturns number when you book or at check-in. If you’re not a member of EarlyReturns, join now.
Contact the Frontier Airlines Group Department for more information or to receive a quote by calling 888-601-4296 or by submitting a request online using the link below. Our Group Department is available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Central Time).