Choose what you want.
Chartering a Frontier aircraft allows you to customize your journey in every way possible! You decide what airports you want; flight times; food and beverages; and number of people and where they will sit. You can also brand the interior of the aircraft with your company or team logo; the sky is literally the limit when it comes to chartering a Frontier Airlines aircraft.
• Frontier's first class customer service
• VIP plane-side boarding options
• 30 channels of DIRECTV®, including three movie channels, in every seatback
• Luxurious leather seats in coach configuration
• Made-to-order catering and open bar options
• Non-stop customized routes up to 2,500 miles
• Most airports within the United States, excluding Hawaii
• International options include:
Mexico: Cabo San Lucas, Cancun, Cozumel,
Huatulco, Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, and Puerto Vallarta
Costa Rica: Liberia and San Jose
Jamaica: Montego Bay
Dominican Republic: Punta Cana
Just an FYI
When purchasing a charter, the purchase price is for the exclusive use of the entire aircraft, therefore it exceeds our commercial pricing. The least expensive time to fly is after 11 p.m., arriving and departing into cities we already serve and using terminal service over FBO service. Aircraft repositioning costs from/to our primary hub in Denver will be included in the cost of the charter.
Interested? Please complete the form below and a Frontier Airlines representative will contact you.