Frontier Dough Terms and Conditions
There's no assembly required, but we do have a few rules. Read below to learn how to get and use Frontier Dough. We assure you it's easier than inserting Tab A into Slot B.
Frontier Dough cards can only be redeemed online through FlyFrontier.com.
Redeeming Frontier Dough
- Frontier Dough will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged and cannot be redeemed for cash, check or credit. Frontier Dough cards are not credit, debit, charge or gift cards and have no express or implied warranties.
- Frontier Dough cards can only be redeemed online through FlyFrontier.com and expire twelve (12) months after the date of activation. Click here to access your card's balance and date of expiration.
- Frontier Dough cards are preloaded and activated with a balance prior to distribution. You can find out your card's balance here.
- The date of activation is the date that Frontier Airlines activates the Frontier Dough card with a balance. In most cases, the date of activation will be BEFORE the date the card was distributed.
- You can use your Frontier Dough card to purchase Frontier Airlines airfare and associated taxes, as well as for taxes and fees for EarlyReturns® online mileage redemption when booked online at FlyFrontier.com. Frontier Dough cards cannot be used for the purchase of tickets exclusively on Great Lakes, or transactions with any other associated partner.
- Frontier Dough card balances will be applied to the total price of the airline ticket(s) in any one transaction. Only one Frontier Dough card can be applied toward one transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions, Frontier Airlines gift cards, Promotional cards, Fly Bucks cards, or forms of payment other than a major credit card. Multiple Frontier Dough card balances cannot be merged onto a single card.
- If the ticket price is greater than the value of the Frontier Dough card, the difference may be paid with a credit card with a billing address in the United States. If the ticket price is less than the value of the Frontier Dough card, the unused portion will remain on the card. When the Frontier Dough card balance reaches zero, the card will be deactivated.
- For your protection, Frontier Dough cards can't be accepted if the card number is invalid or can't be found within the Frontier Airlines system.
- Frontier Dough cards cannot be used to purchase Frontier Gear from our website, FrontierGear.FlyFrontier.com.
- Frontier Dough cards cannot be used for: baggage fees, seating upgrades, in-flight entertainment or amenities, ancillary services (such as travel insurance), miscellaneous fees, ticket exchanges, purchase or transfer of EarlyReturns® miles, vacation packages, non-air tickets, hotel, rental car, cruise or third-party vendor transactions.
- If using a Frontier Dough while booking multiple passengers in a single transaction, the total value of the Frontier Dough card will be divided evenly among all individuals included in the booking. This may result in a residual value of a few cents on the Frontier Dough card if the amount cannot be divided evenly among all passengers. If you would like the Frontier Dough card to be applied only to a single traveler's ticket, please book that traveler in a separate transaction.