Terms and Conditions
There's no assembly required, but we do have a few rules. Read below to learn how to get and use the Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks. We assure you it's easier than inserting Tab A into Slot B.
Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks cards can only be redeemed online through FlyFrontier.com.
Redeeming Fly Bucks
- Fly Bucks will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged, and cannot be redeemed for cash, check or credit. Fly Bucks are not credit, debit, charge or gift cards and have no express or implied warranties. Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks and Promotional cards are preloaded and activated with a balance prior to distribution.
- Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks can only be redeemed online through FlyFrontier.com and expire four (4) months after the date of activation. Click here to access your card's balance and date of expiration.
- The date of activation is the date that Frontier Airlines activates the Fly Bucks or Promotional card with a card balance. In most cases, the date of activation will be BEFORE the date the card was distributed.
- You can use your Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks to purchase Frontier Airlines airfare and associated taxes, as well as for taxes and fees for EarlyReturns® online mileage redemption when booked online at FlyFrontier.com. Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks cannot be used for transactions with any other associated partner.
- The Fly Bucks balance will be applied to the total price of the airline ticket(s) in any one transaction. Only one card can be applied toward one transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons, promotions, Frontier Airlines gift cards or forms of payment other than a major credit card. Multiple Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks balances cannot be merged onto a single card.
- Frontier Fly Bucks are preloaded and activated with a balance prior to distribution. You can find out your card's balance here.
- If the ticket price is greater than the value of the Fly Bucks, the difference may be paid with a credit card with a billing address in the United States. If the ticket price is less than the value of the Fly Bucks, the unused portion will remain on the card. When the Fly Bucks balance reaches zero, the card will be deactivated. Fly Bucks cards are not refundable.
- For your protection, Fly Bucks can't be accepted if the card number is invalid or can't be found within the Frontier Airlines system.
- Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks cannot be used to purchase Frontier Gear from our website FrontierGear.FlyFrontier.com.
- Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks cannot be used for: baggage fees, seat assignment fees, in-flight entertainment or amenities, ancillary services (such as travel insurance), miscellaneous fees, ticket exchanges, purchase or transfer of EarlyReturns® miles, vacation packages, non-air tickets, hotel, rental car, cruise or third-party vendor transactions.
- If using a Frontier Airlines Fly Bucks while booking multiple passengers in a single transaction, the total value of the card will be divided evenly among all individuals included in the booking. This may result in a residual value of a few cents on the Fly Bucks if the amount cannot be divided evenly among all passengers. If you would like the Fly Bucks to be applied only to a single traveler's ticket, please book that traveler in a separate transaction.