For all Frontier flights, you may check in online from 24 hours to 60 minutes prior to your flight’s departure time. You will save time at the airport, even if you're unable to print your boarding pass.
What you'll need:
- Passenger name as it appears in your reservation
- Frontier Airlines 6-letter reservation code
Checking bags? That's great. Check in online and:
- Get faster service at the airport — simply follow the "Bag Drop" signs to designated lines at the Frontier airport check-in counter where passengers who already checked in online can quickly check their bags.* Curbside Bag Drop lines make it even more convenient if you’re flying out of Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, or Washington, D.C. – Reagan National.
- Pay the lowest baggage fees. Your 1st checked bag is always $20 at FlyFrontier.com, but may be higher at the airport. (You will still be responsible for paying any oversized and excess luggage fees at the airport. Note that some items, such as assistive devices, are exempt from baggage fees. We can only waive fees for these items at the airport.)
View Frontier's Baggage Policies
Not checking bags? Check in online, print your boarding pass, and skip the ticket counter lines altogether! Proceed straight to security at the airport.
View TSA's Carry-On Policies
Upgrade to STRETCH seating when you check in online and get more legroom! Learn more
Traveling Internationally? Review passport requirements
More Questions? View our check-in options
* Bag Drop lines are available at all airports served by Frontier except for Baltimore (BWI), Branson (BKG), Chicago-O'Hare (ORD), Cleveland (CLE), Grand Rapids (GRR) and South Bend (SBN).