More legal lingo from the attorney types ...
- Membership in the EarlyReturns® Program is open to any person paying an adult or child fare in any country, which has not prohibited participation in frequent flyer programs.
- Frontier membership cards and accounts are not transferable.
- Only one person may be enrolled per account. Program membership is not available to our partner corporations, organizations or legal entities. In cases where a single Member holds two accounts, one account will be closed and mileage will be transferred to the remaining active account.
- All EarlyReturns® Members can print a copy of their membership card from our website. All you need to do is log-in to your account and click on the "Print EarlyReturns® card" from your Profile screen or Account Activity screen.
- By applying for the Program, each applicant explicitly authorizes Frontier with the use of any stored information for marketing and communication purposes.
- Member is responsible to report a change in name or address. Frontier is not responsible for any loss or delay of correspondence.
Beginning March 7, 2015, mileage in a member's account will not expire as long as the Member generates accrual activity every 6 months. Any miles you have earned, or continue to earn, will not expire as long as you continue to earn miles every six months. Unredeemed mileage accumulated in your account will expire at the end of the six-month period after your last activity date. For example, if you don’t acquire new miles by September 7, 2015, the miles you’ve accrued through March 6, 2015 will expire on September 7, 2015 and won’t be available for use.
- In the event of mileage expiration due to 6 months without accrual activity, any accrued miles will be forfeited.
- Membership in the Program may be terminated if the Member:
- Fails to comply with these General Terms and Conditions
- Misrepresents any material information (e.g. flight information)
- Does not accrue or redeem during three consecutive calendar years
- Acts in an untoward manner, displays harassing behavior or any refusal to honor our employee's instructions
- In the event of termination of Membership, any accrued miles will be forfeited.
The EarlyReturns® Service Center will ask for membership information contained in the Member's account profile to verify the identity of person calling the EarlyReturns® Service Center before fulfilling any Member requests.